A community of believers dedicated to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, called by God to the teaching of the Word and the ministry of the Holy Spirit. Our commission is to take the gospel of salvation, healing, deliverance, and blessing to the world. Our commitment is to strengthen the body through prayer, worship and discipleship and the fellowship of the saints.
- We believe that only the sixty-six books of the Bible are the inspired, and therefore inerrant, Word of God. It is the final authority for all we believe and how we are to live.
- We believe that the one, true God exists eternally in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that these, being one God, are equal in deity, power and glory.
- We believe that Adam was created in the image of God, righteous and without sin. Because of his disobedience, we are born subject to both imputed and inherent sin, and are by nature and choice the children of wrath, justly condemned in the sight of God. We are unable to save ourselves or do anything of ourselves to be accepted by God. It is only through Christ’s death on the cross that we are saved and accepted by God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate, fully God and fully man, that He was conceived and born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and offered Himself as a substitutionary sacrifice for sinners. By the blood of His cross, he obtained for us eternal redemption, the forgiveness of sins, and life everlasting. He was raised bodily on the third day and ascended to the right hand of the Father, there to make intercession for the saints.
- We believe that salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. No ordinance, ritual, work, or any other activity on the part of man is required in order to be saved. This saving grace of God, through the power of the Holy Spirit, also sanctifies us by enabling us to do what is pleasing in God’s sight in order that we might be progressively conformed to the image of Christ.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ baptizes believers in the Holy Spirit, in whom also we are sealed for the day of redemption. The Holy Spirit regenerates, forever indwells, and equips the Christian for godly living and service. Subsequent to conversion, the Spirit desires to fill, empower, and anoint believers for ministry and witness.
We also believe that signs and wonders, as well as all the gifts of the Spirit described in the New Testament, are operative today to empower and edify the church to fulfill its calling and mission